100g UNISOY® Soya Milk "No Cane Sugar Added" Powder
3 stalks Leaks (cut into 5cm batons)
1-1.5 ltr Water
1 Daikon (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
10g Dashi powder
2tbsp Japanese soy sauce
2tbsp Cooking sake
1/2 cup Sesame sauce
500g Hot water
400g Assorted mushrooms
100g Pumpkin (sliced)
300g Salmon belly
- Add oil to a large pot, add leeks and fry until leeks turn slightly brown.
- Add water, daikon, dashi powder, soy sauce, sake, sesame sauce and miso to pot. Mix well, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix 100g or UNISOY Soya Milk Powder with 500g of hot water and mix well.
- Add soya milk, clams into soup. Lay assorted mushrooms, pumpkin, salmon and green portion of leeks on top of the pot. Cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
- Serve hot with rice or udon noodles.