50g (mixed with 125ml water) UNISOY® Soy Milk Powder
100g Grated Onion Cubes
1tsp Grated ginger
1tsp Chopped Garlic
1tbsp Olive Oil
200ml Japanese Basic Soup/Water
1½ tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper
- Deseed and cut pumpkin into pieces.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for 10mins. Drain dry and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and fry the garlic and grated ginger. Add onions and cook until soft. Stir-fry pumpkin briefly.
- Add (3) into basic soup and cook over small flame for 7 mins until pumpkin is soft. Add in soya milk and cook over small flame for 2 mins.
- Add seasoning and cook to a boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook for another minute. Note: Add in extra 10g of UNISOY® for a thicker soya milk consistency.