50g UNISOY® Soy Milk Powder
5g Gelatine Sheet
130g Dairy Cream
200ml Hot water
Caramel Syrup Preparation Method:
- Cook sugar with 50ml water until golden brown
- Pour in hot water and cook till sugar is dissolved at low heat.
- Mix the soya milk and sugar and bring to a boil. Put it away from the stove. Add the gelatine sheet. When it is completely melted, mix in the dairy cream.
- Set (1) in a container with iced water to cool.
- Pour mixture in pudding cups of about 110 – 130ml. Chill for 3 hrs. Drizzle with caramel as desired.