30g UNISOY® Soy Milk Powder (mixed with 60ml coffee syrup)
300g Dairy Cream
250g Mascarpone Cheese
32g Egg Yolk
4g Gelatine Leaf
1 tbsp Kahlua
10pcs Finger cookie (Break one into 3 parts)
30g Instant Coffee Powder
175g Hot Water
- Coffee Syrup Method: Cook coffee, sugar and hot water till all ingredients are dissolved. Stir in Kahlua after that.
- Soak gelatine sheet in iced water for 10 mins, squeeze dry and set aside.
- Double boil egg yolks and sugar. With hand beater, whisk until sugar dissolves. Add in mascarpone cheese, soya milk powder, coffee mixture and Kahlua together, Remove from flame (45°C).
- Add gelatine into (2) (melted). Let it cool.
- Beat dairy cream until stiff (70%) then fold it into (3) evenly.
- Using a spatula, mix (3) + (4) together to make mousse.
- Soak cake slices in the coffee mixture and set it in the pudding cup base,
- Pour in the mousse (1/3 of the cup’s depth) then set in another layer of coffee mixture-soaked cake slice and fill it with another layer of mousse. Chill the tiramisu and sprinkle with cocoa powder topping.