75g UNISOY® Soy Milk Powder (Mixed with 325ml water)
15g Matcha Powder
60g Egg Yolk
6g Gelatine Sheet
175g (whisk until soft) Dairy Cream
Cooked Sweetened Red Bean
- Soak gelatine sheet in iced water for 10 mins and drain dry.
- Sift matcha powder and combine with sugar. Add in egg yolk into 200ml of soya milk. Mix well.
- Cook the remaining 200ml of soya milk until 80°C. Add (2) and mix well.
- Stir mixture with a heatproof spatula until 75°C. Switch off flame, add gelatine and cool it on a bowl of ice. (Note: Keep on stirring until temperature reaches 20°C.)
- Mix (4) and dairy cream together. Pour matcha mixture into the dessert cups and chill for 4 hrs.
- Top with red beans to serve.